Bill Berkuda

  • David Glover
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      Bill lives in the Los Angeles area and was working out of a letterpress
      shop near Temple and Alvarado.
      Last time I talked to him he had changed his focus to sound engineering.

    • inkdart@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
        Missed any discussion about this topic, but.....

        his name is spelled Bill Berkuta and he is still doing linotype typesetting
        and printing press repairs as well s his sound recording engineering.

        The printing and typesetting stuff is done with Emil Rozek who is located in
        Venice California.

        Bill is great at whatever he does. I used to rely on him for tending to my
        presses when I lived in LA and I still use his services for linotype (for both
        printing and hot foil stamping) now that I live in Seattle.

        Bonnie Thompson Norman

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
          Hello all looking for Bill

          I heard from Charles Mohr last that Bill was working with Emil. I
          couldn't give Joel the contact info as the note Charles wrote about
          Bill's cell phone number is under a pile of papers on my desk. The
          sequence of which I live in fear of disturbing (for more important but
          constantly put off reasons).

          All to say, he will be found, and I too would like the definitive
          contact info (which I promise to add to the Database) because, yes
          indeed, he is "the man." Highly recommended.

          Gerald