printing museum

  • Maurene Fritz/Yehuda Miklaf
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 24, 2004
      While driving through Northern Ireland we came upon a nice little museum in
      Strabane, Co. Tyrone. It is operated by the National Trust. They have a
      meagre mention of it on their web site:

      http://www.ntni.org.uk/places/placestovisit.cfm?id=41

      I have some photos that I took. Is there a site that I can post them for
      folks to see?

      Yehuda Miklaf
      Jerusalem
    • Michael T. Metz
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 13, 2004
        Thanks for the plug Gerald. I apologize that my website is not yet up and
        running.

        All the best,
        Mike