caligo inks

  • Angela Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      Thankyou everyone for all the emails I have recieved on the subject
      of ink - it's good to know that its a topic of interest to the group.
      I am working my may through each email so please forgive me if it
      takes a while to reply to you personally - I will !! But please keep
      them coming.

      On the general subject of availabilty of Caligo inks in the US -
      unfortunately not just yet - but it's something I'm working on ...so
      anyone with contacts just let me know !!

      I have a question for all members-

      If you could give, say the top three or four characteristics you are
      looking for in an ink for letterpress work - what would they be? If
      you could relate your wish list to the particular process/press/image
      you would be using that would be even more useful.

      Thanks again

      Angela Brown
      www.caligoinks.com