Letterpress Movies On Line

  • Martyn Ould
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2004
      Greetings

      The Otago Printing Oral History site mentioned in a recent mailing is really
      worth a visit and time enjoying.

      For a little fun, I'm keeping a simple photo diary of the making of a new
      book - 'Harry Carter, Typographer' - on my website. I've also started
      inserting video clips (silent). This is not professional stuff but ...
      homely, and I hope interesting.

      Go to www.theoldschoolpress.com, click on 'plans', then on 'Harry Carter',
      then on 'the story' for a sequence of stills. Below the still of the forme
      is a thumbnail that takes you to the first clip ... more to come as work
      proceeds. (ADSL links are best for (my) video clips.)

      Best wishes, Martyn Ould
      www.theoldschoolpress.com