Re: [PPLetterpress] Seeking Handpress

  • Tim Honnor
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2004
      Peter:
      Thank you for your e-mail about the hand press.
      I sold my Albion to someone in Chicago last year.
      Try jeremy Winkworth, whos father runs the printing museum at
      Cockermouth (UK)
      His telephone number from the uk is 01539 736111
      Jeremy has good nose for presses!
      Best wishes from Scotland
      Tim Honnor
      On 22 Aug 2004, at 22:38, Peter KOCH wrote:

      > I am currently seeking a Handpress  Albion/Washington etc. in fine
      > working order fully restored with tympan/frisket etc. Size 20 x 26 or
      > close to that size in order to print Full Folio. I am accustomed to
      > printing on the Super Royal Albion at The Bancroft Library in
      > Berkeley where I teach a class using the Handpress.
      > Any information would be appreciated
      > Peter Koch
      > pkoch@...
      >

      > Peter Rutledge Koch
      > 2203 Fourth Street
      > Berkeley,CA 94710
      > tel: 510 849-0673
      > fax: 510 849-1614
      >
      > SEE OUR WEBSITE
      > http://www.peterkochprinters.com
      > pkoch@...
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <image.tiff>
      > <image.tiff>

      > Service.

      Tim Honnor
      Piccolo Press - Harbour Street - Nairn - Scotland - IV12 4PG
      tel: +44 (0)1667 454508 fax: +44 (0)1667 454509
      To learn more about Piccolo Press visit our web site:
      http://www.piccolopress.co.uk