platemaking - tim honnor

  • Inge Bruggeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      Hi Tim,

      There has been some discussion on this list already that you might find in
      the archives. . .

      I hand-process all of my plates and it works great for me, however, it can
      be very tiring hand-washing plates when you have a lot to do. Using a
      commercial platemaker can be very worth the money I would imagine, it
      probably depends on how many plates you make daily and what your disposition
      is towards that kind of thing. It took me a good deal of time and plate
      material to figure out plate exposures, but I enjoy doing it by hand for
      now. It sounds like you may need to increase your exposure time. . .that's
      the first thing I would try anyway.

      All the best,

      Inge

      Inge Bruggeman of INK-A! Press