Re: [PPLetterpress] densitometer

  • John Sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2004
      your service bureau should have one, ask them to let you watch them
      read your film. Dmax should be above 5 (five) for letterpress negs. I
      don't think its worth the money or counter space for someone who
      doesn't run film to own one. Many of the older Gretags don't even read
      above 4. The rapid access films are extremely stable, I only run weekly
      calibrations and find very little drift.
      John s
      Logos Graphics
      John Sullivan
      Letterpress and Offset