Letterpress suppliers

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004
      In a recent search for some materials I've needed I've encountered
      several sources for new letterpress supplies, tools, etc. Most of
      these are die-cutting suppliers such as Bar-Plate.

      Materials that can still be purchased new are items such as honeycomb
      bases (and toggle hooks), hi-speed quoins (and keys, including torque
      keys), brass full-surfaced 18-pt rule (to use as roller supports),
      gauge pins including low-profile adhesive adjusto registration guides
      (handy buggers for the operators side of the Vandercook feedboard by
      the way), cylinder jackets, even new wood furniture....

      I've added the URLs to the Links area. Click on Links and look for the
      folders

      Materials, supplies, equipment > Suppliers and services for
      letterpress and photopolymer

      Other suppliers, such as used letterpress equipment dealers, are
      listed in the Traditional letterpress folder.

      I'd appreciate hearing of sources (including contact information) that
      I haven't listed, especially a direct US source for the brass rule.

      Gerald
    • Michael Barnes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
        Dear Gerald,

        What is your personal email address? Sorry all you others who get this.

        Michael Barnes