Re: [PPLetterpress] Re Summer reading...

  • Regis Graden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2004
      Hi Gerald,
      Caslon Analytics site is really very good. Thanks for the tip, I have
      it in my favorites list.
      I have purchased a home in Chico, California above Sacramento. It is
      near my daughter's home. We will be moving my printing studio and
      platemaking set up there on July 24th. I will be expanding and adding
      slightly to the shop materials as I will have twice the space.
      I thought when a person retires he was supposed to slow down!

      Best Wishes,

      Regis