Re Summer reading...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 1:32 AM
      I kind of like this site for its up to date book references and pithy comments about:

      http://www.caslon.com.au/printprofile5.htm

      Plus, Caslon Analytics is just such a great name for a site.

      Gerald
    • Regis Graden
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 9:54 AM
        Hi Gerald,
        Caslon Analytics site is really very good. Thanks for the tip, I have
        it in my favorites list.
        I have purchased a home in Chico, California above Sacramento. It is
        near my daughter's home. We will be moving my printing studio and
        platemaking set up there on July 24th. I will be expanding and adding
        slightly to the shop materials as I will have twice the space.
        I thought when a person retires he was supposed to slow down!

        Best Wishes,

        Regis