Further note on Smeijers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      FYI

      We do have an extensive listing of links to digital type (and just about everything else related to typography and letterpress) onsite here. This is the link to OurType. Fine Typography from Europe, Smeijers' site.

      http://www.ourtype.com/

      BTW, if members have links they would like to share with like-minded others, please feel free to add them to our holdings here. Click on Links at the left of the screen, find the appropriate folder, click on add bookmark, paste in the URL, add a short item description....

      Also, if folks occasionally find a link that has gone bad, please inform me offlist, and I will try and correct it, or delete it.