Re: heavy ink coverage problem

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 16, 2004
      John

      The metaphor threw me at first but I guess I pretty much agree. I offer a certain kind of service. Period. I'm not interested in printing or typographic design or whatever just for the money. I guess that might be easier to say from the perspective of having done this for some time. But I'm not sure that should matter. Guess it depends. I sort of have the luxury of thinking, do I like this project? is it challenging? will I learn something here? Not that I don't need the rent money, just that I've gone without it being on time for so long that I realize that is not really the most important thing about all this. Not that I fully understand what is the most important thing about all this. Other folks have more defined rationale. I just like getting up in the morning and working at something I know how to do, can do it well, and kind of get a kick out of it all. And, of course, somehow, it pays the rent.

      Gerald

      Service.