Sad wood type story

  • bryan@manifestopress.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2004
      So I'm down in Boston today moving a windmill out of a shop to my
      studio...I see a few drawers of wood type and ask "Where did that come
      from?"...the offset guy who is standing around taking up space looks at
      me and says "We had a room with about 150 drawers of that junk and we
      threw it in the trash last week."

      Dumbasses!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2004
        Where's the dump!?!?!?

        Although I have to say I think that's more honorable than selling it off five letters at a time on ebay ;-)

        http://www.semiotx.com Web Strategy Consulting