Re: Photos on Plates

  • Luc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hello Brandon,

      Here's a link to information and galleries of photopolymer intaglio
      printing:

      http://www.artbag.dk/ge/uk/index.html

      Cheers,

      Luc Van Quickenborne
      Belgium

      http://www.inner-vision.tk

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, letpresslist@b... wrote:
      > I'm sure this has been covered a hundred times, but if I bitmap a
      photo
      > in photoshop, what settings should I use so that the image
      maintains
      > its integrity when transfered to a photopolymer plate? Also, are
      there
      > examples of results of photos printed on photopolymer out there on
      the
      > web?
      >
      > Thanks in advance for you advice.
      >

      > Take care,
      >
      > Brandon Mise
      > Blue Barnhouse
      > Asheville NC
      >
      > www.bluebarnhouse.org
      > www.emliterary.org
      > 828.225.3991
    • Ken Botnick
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2004
        Could someone, if not the printer himself, furnish Brad Hutchinson's email
        address for me? Thanks

        Ken Botnick