Thanks, and come check us out.

  • letpresslist@bluebarnhouse.org
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      Hi all-

      I finally have my letterpress "studio" and bindery in order (with some
      loose ends of course). I've been printing for a total of two weeks and
      have already picked up 6 jobs from word of mouth. I just wanted to
      send a thanks out to everyone on this list for helping me get my dream
      off and running, especially Jack Sinclair, Fritz, Hal Sterne, Harold
      Kyle, Rori Wilson and many many others. What a fabulous community.

      I also am pleased to announce that the Blue Barnhouse website is up for
      those that want to peruse the kind of work I'm aiming to do. You can
      check it out at www.bluebarnhouse.org

      Thanks again everyone.

      Take care,

      Brandon Mise