Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Grain direction for wine labels

  • M a n i f e s t o P r e s s
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6 5:43 AM
      Hey everyone

      I print labels for a brewery here on the east coast, Cisco Brewers on
      Nantucket. There are samples pics of a couple of the labels up on my website
      www.manifestopress.com .

      I print the labels on an 80# opaque sheet and they cold glue them to the
      bottle. The winery and distillery that is also affiliated with Cisco, uses
      pressure sensitive stock. Any paper house should have the paper you are
      looking for. XPEDX, is also a good source. If you can find one of their walk
      in locations, you can actually purchase the stock right off the shelf. There
      are three of these locations here in Massachusetts.

      Cheers,
      Bryan

      bryan hutcheson

      manifesto letterpress