Re: [PPLetterpress] Revival Fell Types and iKern

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2004
      Gerald--

      Alphabets also produced A*I Marlowe, (Also called Oberon) based on the Fell types.

      Ours was not a 'scan and trace', but a complete redrawing, with two optical sizes...
      http://www.alphabets.com

      I can provide a PDF on request.

      Peter Fraterdeus http://www.fraterdeus.com

      http://www.semiotx.com Web Strategy Consulting