Re: [PPLetterpress] inks

  • Fritz Klinke
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 8, 2001
      Harry--The minimum order is $10.00, so no problem here. We have other oil
      inks, which are all letterpress based formulas, it's just that the
      Hostmann-Steinberg is by comparison a superior ink. Our regular job black
      works fine for most ordinary work, and once in a while, a gloss black is
      desirable, which the H-S ink is not.

      Our latest catalog is dated 1999, and prices have been changed mostly. We
      have added the Bunting magnetic bases for photopolymer, at good prices, and
      have been recasting ATF type--Garamond, Bulmer, Goudy Oldstyle, Engravers
      Roman. The Vandercook list in the catalog is just the surface of what we
      have, and since we have the Vandercook blueprint file, we furnish parts all
      the time made to special order. And we can find almost everything else.

      I'll just go ahead and process this order and pay from the invoice which
      will be included with the package, usually in the plastic envelope that has
      the UPS shipping label. My business partner went to UCSB, (and graduated
      from UC Davis) so he'll be happy to hear his old school is buying something.

      Thanks,

      Fritz Klinke, NA Graphics
      1314 Greene Street, P.O. Box 467
      Silverton, Colorado 81433 USA