Latham Standing Press for sale

  • Stern & Faye, Printers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 10:16 PM
      I have the following item for sale. It is located 90 miles northeast of
      Seattle in the town of Sedro-Woolley, WA.

      Latham Machinery Co. Printers' & Binders' STANDING PRESS. This is one of the
      big models. It stands 6 feet tall and has a footprint of 29 by 22 inches.
      This press is clean and ready to go. $1000 obo. I don't know how much it
      weighs, but it must be at least 500 lbs. if not more, so shipping would be
      difficult but not impossible if serious.

      Contact off list if interested.

      Thanks

      Chris Stern
      Stern & Faye Printers