For sale - printing equipment

  • David Esslemont
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      I am pleased to offer the following for sale:

      Wharfedale cylinder: made by W. Dawson & Sons, Otley, c.1890.
      Sheet size: 690 x 600 mm. overall size 1.7 x 1.2 m. Single phase
      motor. New ink rollers.

      Columbian hand press: Unknown maker c.1825. Platen size: 1100 x 660
      mm. overall size 2.4 x 1.5 m. Complete with tympan.

      Interflex platemaking unit, A4 tower system with oven, exposure unit
      and wash out.

      Additional equipment for sale
      Several chases and composing room sundries, furniture rack, type
      cabinet,
      galley rack, lead cutter, mitre cutter, composing stone, Arab platen
      press, hand guillotine and board cutter.

      Please visit www.solmentes.com for further details.