Lettepress Instruction

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:20 AM
      Archetype Press offers several letterpress classes from its new
      location at Art Center's new South Campus at 950 S. Raymond Avenue in
      Pasadena. I will be teaching a fourteen-week class, Finer Points in
      Letterpress Typography (E/555), through Art Center College of Design's
      Art Center at Night. Finer Points will be held Tuesday nights from
      7:00 pm to 10:00 pm beginning May 18.

      Archetype Press houses Los Angeles typographer Vernon Simpson's
      considerable collection of metal type. Eight Vandercooks are available
      for student use.

      Registration begins Monday, April 12. Enrollment is limited to ten
      students.
      Phone: 626-396-2319
      www.artcenter.edu/atnight

      Gerald Lange