read these posts more quickly by ...

  • iranewlander
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      I found right-clicking on the icon for the message and then opening
      in a new window works quite well: when you're through with the
      message and its progeny, simply close the window and it will take you
      back to an earlier place without having to go BACK with the browser.
      (works on Windows; I assume there's a way on Mac)

      It may not seem like much, but I really like avoiding the
      Advertisement, and other, screens when I've already been there once.

      HTH.

      Ira.