Re: [PPLetterpress] magnetic bunting base

  • Harold Kyle
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2004
      On 3/22/04 1:30 PM, "Colleen Cox" <coxc@...> wrote:
      > Can anyone recommend sources for magnetic bases for
      > letterpress (both for flatbed and platen presses)?

      We manufacture a line of non-magnetic bases for flatbed and platen press
      use. I'd recommend our new "Deep Relief" which are made specifically for
      platens but work well on flatbeds as well:
      http://www.boxcarpress.com/photopolymer-supplies/boxcar-base.html

      All the sizes listed are currently in stock and ready to ship. Please let me
      know on or off list if you have any questions.

      Thanks,
      Harold

      Boxcar Press