Identifying digital type

  • crowmedia2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2004
      for anyone wanting to identify type from a scan of it, check out this
      website. It has helped me a lot:

      www.myfonts.com

      James Dissette
      Songs Before Zero Press
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2004
        James

        I sorely wish you would have posted this little tidbit yesterday. I
        spent most of the night resurrecting a logo for a client. We couldn't
        immediately identify the typeface so it had to be recreated... from a
        napkin !

        Thanks for the info.

        Gerald