magnetic bunting base

  • Colleen Cox
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22 10:30 AM
      Hi,
      Can anyone recommend sources for magnetic bases for
      letterpress (both for flatbed and platen presses)?

      Thanks for your help,
    • M a n i f e s t o P r e s s
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22 11:16 AM
        Colleen

        I am in the process of testing a new base I am manufacturing with a company
        here in W. MASS. It looks like we¹re going to be able to manufacture a base
        that will be less expensive than the bunting base. Also, as the machine/base
        shop I am working with is small, it looks like we¹ll be able to manufacture
        without having to wait for large orders.

        Keep us in mind...

        Cheers,
        Bryan

        bryan hutcheson

        manifesto letterpress
        116 pleasant st. #2245
        easthampton, ma 01027

        p/f: 413.529.0009
        http://www.manifestopress.com

        Custom Letterpress Printing & Design
        ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
        Announcements ­ Stationery ­ Packaging

      • Cox, Colleen
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 22 11:23 AM
          Sounds good, Bryan. Keep me posted.
          Colleen

          > ----------

        • Harold Kyle
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 23 9:21 AM
            On 3/22/04 1:30 PM, "Colleen Cox" <coxc@...> wrote:
            > Can anyone recommend sources for magnetic bases for
            > letterpress (both for flatbed and platen presses)?

            We manufacture a line of non-magnetic bases for flatbed and platen press
            use. I'd recommend our new "Deep Relief" which are made specifically for
            platens but work well on flatbeds as well:
            http://www.boxcarpress.com/photopolymer-supplies/boxcar-base.html

            All the sizes listed are currently in stock and ready to ship. Please let me
            know on or off list if you have any questions.

            Thanks,
            Harold

            Boxcar Press