Re: Gutenberg, again

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2004
      Paul

      Thanks for this. I'd been receiving the digest but as of late have
      rarely looked at it. I am definitely very interested in the
      Needham-Blaise Aguera y Aracas work. There are far too many pat
      assumptions that have been made about these early types that don't
      quite fit well. Certainly the possibility of experimental and
      alternative casting techniques that may very well have been employed
      in the earliest years of Western printing should not be ignored
      without consideration.

      Gerald

      > There's an interesting and often well-informed discussion of
      Gutenberg and