Re: APHA NorCal Meeting 2/21/04 on Dwiggins Marionettes

  • Paul W Romaine
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2004
      Gerald,

      I must agree with you about the book. It's a fascinating perspective
      on WAD, both for creativity and a certain "je ne sais quoi" about him
      as a person. There's a WAD anniversary coming up, I believe, in 2006
      and perhaps someone familiar with the Dwiggins archives at the Boston
      Public Library could comment. The marionettes are still at BPL.

      Best,
      Paul

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Gerald Lange" <bieler@w...>