Re: [PPLetterpress] doorstops, etc.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004
      Yvonne

      Well, just finished printing and I see there are well over a couple of
      dozen different kinds of tools laying around. Some unique, most rather
      mundane. And I'm so spoiled and set in my ways on the press I doubt I
      can tell which one I would prefer over another to do without. When even
      one of them cannot readily be found it takes on an importance that
      suddenly overwhelms all the others waiting so patiently to do their
      intended bidding.

      Not trying to avoid the question. I actually started compiling a list
      for you but it just started growing and I started getting bored with
      what should be in and what should be in.

      This might be a good question for the membership at large. Every printer
      has got something no one else does that they think they can't live
      without. Me, I can no longer work without a can of compressed air at my
      ready and, of course, my handy-dandy 4-point slip of leading. Ha!!!

      Gerald