Re: [PPLetterpress] Scaling down shop sale

  • innererklang@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
      Bryan--
      The initial asking price for the Windmill is $3750.00. If more than one
      person is interested on the day of the sale, I will be taking one round of secret
      bids and the top bidder will win. The press is old (1950), I have not used it
      much, but it seems in good condition. I had a new gripper holder and new (used)
      grippers installed.

      Mark