Re: [PPLetterpress] Scaling down shop sale

  • arizonaprinter@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
      Price on Vandercook & Any pictures

      arizonaprinte@...

      From: innererklang@...
      Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:11:55 EST
      To: ppletterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Scaling down shop sale

      Innerer Klang Press in Charlestown, MA is having a shop sale on February 21,
      2004. Items for sale include a Heidelberg Windmill Press (10 x 15), a
      Vandercook 4T Proof Press, a C & P Old Series 10 x 15 Press sans motor, lots
      of type,
      miscellaneous galley racks, type cabinets, motorized miterer, miscellaneous
      accessories.
      Email with any questions: innererklang@...

      Mark Olson

      • To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
      PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      • Encountering problems? contact:
      PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
      • To unsubscribe:

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    • innererklang@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
        Bryan--
        The initial asking price for the Windmill is $3750.00. If more than one
        person is interested on the day of the sale, I will be taking one round of secret
        bids and the top bidder will win. The press is old (1950), I have not used it
        much, but it seems in good condition. I had a new gripper holder and new (used)
        grippers installed.

        Mark