Scaling down shop sale

  • innererklang@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
      Innerer Klang Press in Charlestown, MA is having a shop sale on February 21,
      2004. Items for sale include a Heidelberg Windmill Press (10 x 15), a
      Vandercook 4T Proof Press, a C & P Old Series 10 x 15 Press sans motor, lots of type,
      miscellaneous galley racks, type cabinets, motorized miterer, miscellaneous
      accessories.
      Email with any questions: innererklang@...

      Mark Olson
    • M a n i f e s t o P r e s s
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
        Mark

        What is the asking price for the windmill? I am scaling up production and
        would like to add a second one to my shop. Is it in good condition? Do you
        have any bases for sale?

        Cheers,
        Bryan

        bryan hutcheson

        manifesto letterpress
        116 pleasant st. #2245
        easthampton, ma 01027

        p/f: 413.529.0009
        http://www.manifestopress.com

        Custom Letterpress Printing & Design
        ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
        Announcements ­ Stationery ­ Packaging

      • arizonaprinter@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
          Price on Vandercook & Any pictures

          arizonaprinte@...

          From: innererklang@...
          Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:11:55 EST
          To: ppletterpress@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [PPLetterpress] Scaling down shop sale

          Innerer Klang Press in Charlestown, MA is having a shop sale on February 21,
          2004. Items for sale include a Heidelberg Windmill Press (10 x 15), a
          Vandercook 4T Proof Press, a C & P Old Series 10 x 15 Press sans motor, lots
          of type,
          miscellaneous galley racks, type cabinets, motorized miterer, miscellaneous
          accessories.
          Email with any questions: innererklang@...

          Mark Olson

          • To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
          PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
          • Encountering problems? contact:
          PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
          • To unsubscribe:

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        • innererklang@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2004
            Bryan--
            The initial asking price for the Windmill is $3750.00. If more than one
            person is interested on the day of the sale, I will be taking one round of secret
            bids and the top bidder will win. The press is old (1950), I have not used it
            much, but it seems in good condition. I had a new gripper holder and new (used)
            grippers installed.

            Mark