Slurring

  • pmyersrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      I have found that taking a Post-it note and taping it to the tympan
      where the bottom edge of the paper ends holds the paper against the
      cylinder without marring even very delicate papers. Just have the
      gummed edge up and place a bit of tape on either side of the Post-
      it. You have to replace it from time to time, but it works well with
      just the right amount of hold and it releases easily. Hope this
      helps.