Re: [PPLetterpress] Meile

  • Hanna Mc Conaghy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
      Wow, I wish I had room!

      Hanna Wood
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Zida Borcich
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 8:00 PM
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Meile

      Dear PPPeople

      I have a 1946 Meile Vertical I am going to get rid of
      to make room for a Heidelberg Cylinder press. Does
      anyone out there want such a thing? Or know of where
      I can sell/give it away? If you come and get it, it's free
      to a good home. I'm in Fort Bragg, California.

      Best,

      Zida

      --
      STUDIO Z MENDOCINO
      Graphic Design & Fine Letterpress & Offset Printing

      PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      . Encountering problems? contact:
      PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
      . To unsubscribe: