Meile

  • Zida Borcich
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
      Dear PPPeople

      I have a 1946 Meile Vertical I am going to get rid of
      to make room for a Heidelberg Cylinder press. Does
      anyone out there want such a thing? Or know of where
      I can sell/give it away? If you come and get it, it's free
      to a good home. I'm in Fort Bragg, California.

      Best,

      Zida

      --
      STUDIO Z MENDOCINO
      Graphic Design & Fine Letterpress & Offset Printing
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
        Wow, I wish I had room!

        Hanna Wood
        I have a 1946 Meile Vertical I am going to get rid of
        to make room for a Heidelberg Cylinder press. Does
        anyone out there want such a thing? Or know of where
        I can sell/give it away? If you come and get it, it's free
        to a good home. I'm in Fort Bragg, California.

        Best,

        Zida

        --
        STUDIO Z MENDOCINO
        Graphic Design & Fine Letterpress & Offset Printing
        Visit our fabulous new web site at
        http://www.studio-z.com
        Tel: 707.964.2522 Fax 707.964.0850

        PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com