Re: First press?

  • jerseyrich75
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 20, 2004
      Thanks for the help. I am a graphic designer by trade and have always been
      interested in letterpress and such, but havent had the opportunity to use it in any of
      my work. The idea came from looking into having my wedding invitations letterpress
      printed. The quotes I got were so high (over $1100 in one case) I decided to look into
      getting a press and doing it myself, which would also give me the benefit of the
      experience and chance to make some money back doing business cards / invitations
      for others.
      Rich P.