Moving Sale - up to 50% discount

  • formulaoneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      Frances Wakeman Books is moving into our own property in Nottingham.
      To reduce the number of books we have to move we are having a sale
      with up to 50% discount on most of our stock of books on books -
      bookbinding, printing, papermaking, typography.

      To view the sale catalogue on-line visit:
      http://www.fwbooks.com/cat_74/cat_74a.htm

      You can also download a copy of the catalogue at our website or if
      you prefer we can send you a printed copy. You must quote "Catalogue
      74" when ordering. Sale lasts until 31st January 2004.

      FRANCES WAKEMAN BOOKS (P.B.F.A.)
      Books on the Book Arts
      13 Carlton Business Centre, Station Road,
      Carlton, Nottingham NG4 3AA, UK
      Tel: +44 (0)115 956 6850
      Fax: +44 (0)115 956 6944
      Web: www.fwbooks.com