RE: [PPLetterpress] Colour separations/printing

  • Dr P.B. Watry
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2001
      Joel

      Many thanks for this message. If you or anyone out there would like to
      try any of this out, then please get in touch. (I should mention that I
      will be quite busy with projects for the next two weeks.) I currently
      don't have access to Letterpress equipment.

      Cheers

      Best wishes

      Paul

    • Dr P.B. Watry
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2001
        Joel

        Do you have any examples of this output laying around that you could
        send to me? I'd be very interested to see the results.