Re: Digital Nyloprint: A word of caution

  • arsimprimis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2004
      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Gerald Lange" <bieler@w...>
      wrote:
      > Mats
      >
      > Sounds to me like you just got involved with the wrong processor.
      > Especially one who was used to doing flexographic work. There are
      > significant differences between plate processing for flexography
      > and letterpress. My experience with Nyloprint plates has been
      > pretty good.

      Gerald,

      Thanks for your mail.

      Well, the thing is these platemakers' analog Nyloprint photopolymer
      plates are top-notch. I have used them for several years and have
      been quite happy with the quality.

      I used to work at someone else's printing office a decade ago or so,
      and we made all (analog) photopolymer plates in-house. It does have a
      number of advantages, and I think that is the way to go - in due time.

      BTW, can you check my subscription? I'm posting this using the web
      interface - not getting any mails, despite the fact that Yahoo
      displays the correct settings.

      All the best,
      Mats Broberg