Re: [PPLetterpress] Moving Vandercook

  • Nancy and or David
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 6, 2004
      Good Afternoon:
      My profound thanks to all who responded to my plea for advice on moving a
      Vandercook proof press. I feel a
      lot more confident that I can accomplish this move safely. Safely for myself
      , safely for any helpers whom I will certainly have at my side, and safely
      for the press. Thank you again!
      Best wishes,
      David Gettinby