Re: [PPLetterpress] Digest Number 598

  • E Roustom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      By your description, Kim, seems like Amberclean and Genie Safe & Easy are
      about the same thing. I think they're both soy based... there's a third
      product called SoySolve - works about the same way.

      > I found something else called Amberclean

      Try the Amberclean on your Vandercook - it might do a better job than
      Crisco, deglazes too (does not entice mice).

      e.