photopolymer in London?

  • acberkheiser
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2003
      Does anyone know where I might be able to get custom photopolymer plates
      made in London, England? I've heard of Tower Engraving, but I can't seem to
      get through to them via phone. Any advice would be much appreciated!

      A.C. Berkheiser
      (studying MA Book Arts in London)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2003
        Hi

        There is some contact information on UK processors in the Links and
        Database sections here on site. Always looking for more leads, so if
        you do find something other than what we already have, please let us know.

        All best

        Gerald Lange