Letterpress course offerings at Art Center in Pasadena [cross-posted]

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2003
      Archetype Press will be offering several letterpress classes from its
      new location at Art Center's new South Campus on Raymond Avenue in
      Pasadena. I will be teaching a fourteen-week class, Finer Points in
      Letterpress Typography, through Art Center College of Design's Art
      Center at Night. Finer Points will be held Tuesday nights from 7:00 pm
      to 10:00 pm beginning January 20. Two other At Night sponsored
      letterpress classes, taught by Gloria Kondrup and Heidrun
      Mumper-Drumm, are offered as well.

      Archetype Press houses Los Angeles typographer Vernon Simpson's
      considerable collection of metal type. Eight Vandercooks are available
      for student use.

      Registration begins December 8. Enrollment is limited to ten students.
      Phone: 626-396-2319
      www.artcenter.edu/atnight

      Gerald Lange
      The Bieler Press