Re: [PPLetterpress] photos

  • Ph. D.
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2003
      No, I'm still in the United States. The text is actually Esperanto.
      I would like to visit Bauer someday (and if I don't do it soon, I
      may never get the chance). I've seen your work, and so I know
      that you will do some beautiful things with the Hyperion. Your
      broadsides are beautifully designed and executed.

      --Ph. D.