Pen ruling machines

  • Michael Barnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      I missed the thread, but in East Vancouver there is a lovely pen ruling
      machine in the lobby of Benwell-Atkins, printers. Though made around
      1900, the turned wooden parts suggest a design around 1860. The machine
      was saved by the previous owners when the company running it abandoned
      the process somewhere around 1990.

      Mike Barnes