Re: glass container

  • E Roustom
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2003
      > The glass containers are very tight
      > and I have never had a problem.

      Somewhat on the fringe as far worries are concerned - but how light
      sensitive is the ink as a mass - is using a clear glass container a problem,
      especially with Pantones? Anyone know, or want to guess?

      Elias
    • Norman L McKnight
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2003
        Elias:

        I didn't mean to imply that I emptied the cans directly into a
        glass container; I simply place a skin paper on the clean surface
        of the ink in the can, place the entire can into the glass container
        and close its air-tight lid. Nothing more is needed, not even tape
        around the lid of the can.

        Norman