Re: [PPLetterpress] univers

  • Kathy Walkup
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2003
      Based on this discussion re sale type at M&H: I phoned Pete Stoezel, the
      man in charge of the type sales. He is of course very happy to sell type
      to all interested parties, but the 'sale type' has not been
      available for a year or so. That being said, we here at Mills have
      absolutely relied on M&H type for student use for many years. While the
      type does not hold up the way, say, ATF metal did (and does, if you're
      lucky enough to have some of it), our type gets a great deal of use and
      does on the whole very well.

      Kathy Walkup

      Kathleen A. Walkup
      Associate Professor