Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: UV Light box question

  • Ed Inman
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 19, 2003
      Thanks for the suggestion--you could be right. I just got in a box of the
      new "premium" lith film and some fresh A&B developer from Freestyle in L.A.
      Supposedly this film has a higher silver content than their old lith films
      so maybe they will be more opaque.
      I'll look forward to trying out the Kreene.
      Ed