Helioprint Mercurimatic exposure unit?

  • wayne@hiwire.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2001
      Just wondering if anyone had heard of or used one of these exposure units. A3 sized and able to do both photopolymer and metal plates. Looks like
      they were made in Denmark during the 80's. The people selling it want $1200 (Aus) and I'm a bit skeptical on whether lamps and vacuum are going to
      be up to the job. Is there anything else I should be looking for in a used unit?
      Any info much appreciated

      Thanks
      Wayne