Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Arrighibutter and Jelly

  • Richard Kegler
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 10, 2003

      > Just so everyone knows, I just made a peanut & butter sandwich. With more
      > impression than is probably acceptable. I mashed down the top layer of bread
      > onto the sandwich. My hand-to-slice impression was a decision I made based
      > on my creative style and the fact that I had used a hard surface as my
      > sandwich building base. It was delicious! YUM!

      smooth or chunky PB?
      > white bread has a nice contrast with chunky, but often overall texture is too
      > regular if smooth is used. (some people like that though)
      > A nice wholegrain wheat works better with smooth.
      > Is this off topic?

      Richard Kegler

    • M a n i f e s t o P r e s s
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 21, 2004
        I am getting ready to pickup another Heidelberg Windmill for some short
        change. It¹s in above average condition, new head and grippers but may have
        one slight issue. The main ink cylinder seems to make a lot of noise. As it
        finishes the oscillating cycle on both ends, the cylinder seems to catch and
        then jump. It¹s a slight thing but something that concerns me. Anyone have
        any clues?

        I noticed when the cylinder was on the farthest left position, there was a
        lot of ink on the inside of the drum, and around the gear.

        Cheers,
        Bryan

        bryan hutcheson

        manifesto letterpress
        116 pleasant st. #2245
        easthampton, ma 01027

        p/f: 413.529.0009
        http://www.manifestopress.com

        Custom Letterpress Printing & Design
        ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
        Announcements ­ Stationery ­ Packaging

      • arizonaprinter@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 21, 2004
          You probably just need to pull the to end off clean it and replace the
          bushings or bearings. It is not a hard job just messy you will need to be
          care full not to break any bolts

          From: M a n i f e s t o P r e s s <bryan@...>
          Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:51:39 -0400
          To: <PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [PPLetterpress] Windmill Question

[...]

          • To respond to a post or post a message to the membership:
          PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
          • Encountering problems? contact:
          PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com
          • To unsubscribe: