CROSS POSTED: A New Web Site for Kat Ran Press

  • Kat Ran Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2003
      The Staff of Kat Ran Press invites you to visit
      our new web site devoted to fine printing in Florence,
      Massachusetts: http://www.katranpress.com

      If you've previously stumbled upon this site when
      it was under construction, you might consider visiting
      again. With MORE pictures and MORE links and
      MORE book descriptions, we're certain that this
      will be your best visit to http://www.katranpress.com ever.

      Simply click on the above links, or cut and paste
      the address into your browser to experience a
      side of Kat Ran Press that you never even
      knew existed. Take a moment to review over
      twenty pictures of our books, learn about our
      Ephemera Club, or visit the web sites of our
      clients and institutional collectors. Whether or
      not your even really interested in Kat Ran Press,
      there's sure to be something to pique your
      passions.

      Sincerely,

      Katherine & Michael Russem
      & the Staff of Kat Ran Press
      221 Pine Street #108
      Florence, Massachusetts 01062
      413.584.1152 t/f
      katran@...
      http://www.katranpress.com

      If you would rather not receive notices of this
      kind in the future, send a short reply and please
      accept our apologies for the intrusion.